Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Carla's Memorial Slideshow to Her Dad and Kathi's Tribute to her Father-In-Law


Bob's CCA president picture

On this final day of posting parts of our memorial service I want to post the link to Kathi's tribute to Bob.  She has written a poem which I think is beautiful.
http://countrychickengirl.blogspot.com/2014/06/i-once-knew-cowboy.html

Kathi is giving Bob his last haircut.  Danny and I tried but she had to step in and do the job right!

Carla with her Papa


Carla made a Smilebox slide show for the service.  This is it.  I think you can see the pictures a lot better this way.  Enjoy. 
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a digital slideshow


Now Darcy wants me to make Bob's Facebook page a memorial.  I guess I will check it out on Google and try it.

Darcy helping Grampa spray the thistles.


Darcy is the last of our grandchildren to graduate from High School.  I am in Washington to see him get his diploma this week.  Here he is with his Grampa his sophomore year.




No comments:

Post a Comment